How to book
There are a number of ways you can buy tickets for events at the Concert Hall.
Just choose the one that suits you best.
- Buying tickets from the Concert Hall booking offices
Athens Concert Hall, Vas. Sofias Ave. & Kokkali Street:
Monday-Friday 10am.-6pm and Saturday 10am – 2pm
on day of performance:
Monday-Friday 10am - 8.30pm
Saturday 10am – 2pm & 6pm - 8.30pm
Sunday 6pm -8.30pm
8 Omirou St.
Monday-Friday 10am – 4pm
- Buying tickets from home
Buying tickets by phone - 210 7282333
Call 210 7282333, during office hours, purchase your tickets over the phone using your credit card or making a deposit into the Concert Hall bank account.
Advance sale of tickets by phone begins the same day at 12.00.
Online ticket purchase
Use the order forms available for all performances to purchase your tickets online.
Advance sale of tickets online begins the same day at 12.00.
1. Choose the performance you wish to book for from the calendar or programme of events. The page for each performance has a link leading to the ticket booking page.
2. Once you’ve chosen the performance you are interested in, the site will lead you to the page where you choose the part of the auditorium you want and the number of tickets you wish to book.
3. The best available seats are automatically held for you and show in the box. You click on ‘Complete purchase’ and details of your order appear: number of tickets, number of performances, total price.
4. ‘Complete purchase’ is the final step in the booking process, if the purchaser is already registered as a user on the Athens Concert Hall Online Ticket Purchase System. If you are not registered, click on ‘New user registration’.
5. When you click on ‘Payment’ you will be asked for your credit card details. The site now connects to Alpha Bank and you will be asked to give your credit card number to complete the purchase. The transaction takes place in a secure environment provided by the bank.
6. An automatic email will be sent to your address confirming the transaction.
Advance ticket sales
Advance sales begin three weeks before each event.
When events are part of a themed series, advance sales begin three weeks before the start of the series, for all the events in the series.
Tickets will not be refunded
Make sure you look for our special offers for persons over 65, the unemployed, young people, students and children. And check out our information on special Sunday events.