Covid-19 protection measures at Megaron
Megaron, the Athens Concert Hall, prioritises the safety of its audience and its personnel, and applies all the necessary precautionary measures against the spread of Covid-19 in all areas.
Specifically, for events held at Megaron, the following measures are in place:
• The maximum number of available seats has been reduced to 30% of capacity.
• Ticket purchase and checking is strictly contactless.
• The maximum number of tickets purchased per show per person is 4, seated in pairs.
• The audience is requested to be at the venue one to one and a half hours before the beginning of the performance, and to follow the instructions given by Megaron staff to exit the venue and to maintain social distancing.
• All visitors are temperature checked upon entry.
• In the event where a visitor demonstrates Covid-19 related symptoms (temperature 37.5°C, coughing etc.) the on-site medical staff is alerted. The visitor is isolated in the medical room for further evaluation, without coming into contact with anyone. If the symptoms are verified by the medical staff, the visitor is asked to exit the building from the Kokkali Str. Exit and the ticket is refunded.
• Wearing non-surgical face protection masks is mandatory when entering the venue, throughout the performance, and when exiting the venue for both audience and staff.
• Seats are single or in pairs, with two vacant seats on either side.
• The audience is requested to remain seated on the assigned seat throughout the performance.
• Megaron staff monitors adherence to the protection measures and the audience is required to follow their instructions at all times.
• Antiseptic gels are available for public use at the entrances, the WCs and the bars.
• Bars are open, and their services are fully compliant with all regulations regarding food and drink preparation and serving during Covid-19.
• There is no intermission.
• There is no coat-check.
• All halls are disinfected after each performance.
• The Megaron air-conditioning systems are completely safe, as they operate on 100% fresh air, and all airways have been cleaned and disinfected, as certified by the Head of Health & Safety Operations.