Conference on Current Constitutional Issues
IN COLLABORATION with the ASSOCIATION OF GREEK CONSTITUTIONALISTS
Preface to the conference by Professor Kostas Mavrias, President of the Scientific Council of the Hellenic Parliament, President of the Association of Greek Constitutionalists, Director of the Institute of Constitutional Research of the Capodistrian and National University of Athens, Honorary President of the International Association of Constitutional Law
– Petros Pararas, Professor Emeritus at the Democritus University of Thrace, ad hon. Vice President of the Council of State, Founder of the International Centre on Human Rights (Libertas), on the subject: National courts and the European Court of Human Rights. Jurisprudence divergences.
– Nicos Alivizatos, Professor at the Faculty Law of the National and Capodistrian University of Athens, former Minister, on the subject: Constitution and financial crisis. A complex relationship with past, present and future.
– Spyridon Flogaitis, Professor at the Faculty Law of the National and Capodistrian University of Athens, Director of the European Public Law Organization, General Secretary of the Association of Greek Constitutionalists, former Minister, on the subject: The much needed reforms: the Greek paradigm.
– Kostas Chryssogonos, Professor at the Faculty of Law of the Aristotle University of Thessaloniki, Director of the Section of Public Law and Political Science, on the subject: The institutional disaggregation of the Greek political system.
– Xenophon Contiades, Professor of Public Law at the University of Peloponnese, President of the Centre for European Constitutional Law, on the subject: The strength of the social rights opposite the financial crisis.
(The conference will be held in Greek)